Hello All,<br />
<br />
I have recently read one of the Performance improvement powerpoint (<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/23236254/Designing-High-Performance-BIRT-Reports'>http://www.docstoc.com/docs/23236254/Designing-High-Performance-BIRT-Reports</a>) and as per that we can use the <strong class='bbc'>JAXB for BIRT</strong> to improve the performance 10 times. I am currently using latest version of the Birt 2.6.2. Also I am using Open source BIRT. Not commercial version of BIRT.<br />
<br />
I am very new to JAXB, also searched alot but did not found any information on JAXB with BIRT. As per my study and analysis, I created an XSD from rptdesign and Javaobjects, but not sure what will be <strong class='bbc'>ideal next steps</strong>. As my database will return me a resultset, normally BIRT api get that dataset and bind to the rptdesign file. As per the JAXB implementation I think now I need an XML to bind to the XSD so that I get the final XML report structure, if I do that then do I really need birt report?<br />
<br />
if you have experience in working with JAXB and BIRT then please suggest me some links or help me by shareing some steps or sample code.<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance for the help<br />
Shivani