Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Getting The viewing session is not available or has expired.
vbolisetti
Hi,<br />
<br />
I am getting this error <strong class='bbc'> The viewing session is not available or has expired.</strong>, while running Birt report in following environment. I have used JBoss Server 4.2.0 and Birt 2.6.1(I have used MY eclipse IDE 9.1 for Birt reports). <br />
This error is occurred when i run the report (by clicking report multiple times) immediately after jboss server started for the first time alone. Again if I try the same thing it will work. <br />
And if i generate the same report by clicking only once immediately after jBoss server started it is working fine. After that if i try to generate the same report by clicking multiple times it will work.<br />
Only in following case problem is there, that is running the jboss server for the first time and run the report for multiple times. i have updated to newer version to avoid the duplicate request but looks my problem is not fully resolved<br />
Can some help me thank you in advance.<br />
VijayKumar Bolisetti
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet