Home Analytics Developing analytics applications
The community of Analytics developers are invited to follow and participate in the developer network.
OpenText technical experts collaborate with supported customers and partners in the Magellan product area.

Connecting BIRT to Microsoft Analysis (ssas 2005)

Hello,

Is there a specific driver to connect to SSAS 2005 like the "XMLAServer" connector of Jasperreport ?

I have encounter error when trying to add the XmlaOlap4jDriver to BIRT (JDK 1.6).
Driver used : OLAP4J

Below is the error i received when i made a connection test:

ould not connect to OLAP4J.
Error creating SQL Model Connection connection to OLAP4J. (Error: Class org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.drivers.jdbc.JDBCConnection can not access a member of class org.olap4j.driver.xmla.XmlaOlap4jDriver with modifiers "protected")
Class org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.drivers.jdbc.JDBCConnection can not access a member of class org.olap4j.driver.xmla.XmlaOlap4jDriver with modifiers "protected"
Error creating JDBC Connection connection to OLAP4J. (Error: Class org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.drivers.jdbc.JDBCConnection can not access a member of class org.olap4j.driver.xmla.XmlaOlap4jDriver with modifiers "protected")
Class org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.drivers.jdbc.JDBCConnection can not access a member of class org.olap4j.driver.xmla.XmlaOlap4jDriver with modifiers "protected"

Any help to resolve this problem ?

Comments