Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Crosstab Page Breaks through Scripting
KSTENNER
I need to set column level page breaks on a crosstab. I can use the GUI to set the first grouping to always break after and the 2nd level grouping to break after 4 intervals. The problem I am having is that with set column widths it is cutting off the subtotal columns in several of the groupings. I am trying to script the crosstab to have 4 intervals on some of the groups and 3 intervals on the groups that the subtotals are cutting off. I have not found the correct scripting format to set the page breaks and page intervals for the crosstab. Can someone help me with the correct syntax?
BIRT version 2.5.0
Thanks,
Kim
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Did you find a solution for this? I poked around a little, but didn't find anything right away. Wanted to see if you found a solution before I dive in.
KSTENNER
Hi Michael,
No I have not found a solution for this. I ended up creating an outer table and duplicate crosstabs that have different column breaks. I then set the visibility on each crosstab to hide or show based on the data element coming from the outer table. However, it is not hiding the crosstab properly. It seems to be hiding the data, but not the space because it is giving me blank pages between the elements that it is showing. Any suggestions on how to drop or truly hide the crosstab instead of it giving me blank space/pages?
Thanks,
Kim
mwilliams
Can you recreate what you're doing with the sample database? That way I can work with the setup you have.