Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to Rotate Text in Crosstab report
nancyw
Good morning,
I am using BIRT 2.5.1. I am creating a report to tabulate survey results. I thought the best way to do this would be to use a crosstab with the survey questions as the "rows" and the count of the survey responses as the "columns".
Some of the responses are a bit wordy and I was wondering if there is a way to rotate the text of the columns by 90 degrees so that they might all fit on one page?
I know you can rotate text in a chart, but I really don't want to use a chart.
Many thanks for your assistance!
Nancy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
The short answer is that a browser cannot draw "text" rotated and you have to use an image of rotated text.
The long answer is in the wordy responses.