Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
myViewer.downloadResultSet
pooh
Hi,<br />
<br />
I am trying to use viewer.downloadResultSet, but I do have some problem with it.<br />
<br />
Hi,<br />
<br />
Thanks for the reply <br />
<br />
I use hidden div and use myViewer.downloadResultSet<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
request = new actuate.data.Request("mytable", 0, 100);
alert(request.getBookmark());
columns = new Array();
columns[0] = "industry_name";
request.setColumns(columns);
var resultSet = myViewer.downloadResultSet(request,null);
</pre>
<br />
<br />
However, my code hangs at myViewer.downloadResultSet. Could you please explain where the mistake is?<br />
<br />
<br />
I am following 100% base on the Actuate 11 JsApi Documentation.<br />
<br />
Thanks so much!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pooh
Hi,<br />
<br />
I seems the Actuate 11 Js Api Documentation might have some incorrect samples.<br />
<br />
Out there the example shows that we could set null as the call back function, but I get the following error when I do that <br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
Uncaught actuate.viewer.ViewerException:
Type: err_usage
Message: Argument "callback" is required and must be a function.
</pre>
<br />
However, when I use callback function, I get this error instead.<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
Uncaught actuate.Exception:
Type: err_usage
Message: The "columnNames" argument must be an array of strings.
actuate.data.impl.ResultSet.initializeviewer.js:1
Ajsapi:1
D
</pre>