Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic Table and Dynamic Dataset
G@URI
Hello,
Currently I'm using birt 2.6.
I want to design report using dynamic table having dynamic dataset.
There are unpredictable columns and column names in my resultset.
How can I set dynamic values in output column of the dataset.Is their any other way?
Can anyone post any example?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'G@URI'" data-cid="81382" data-time="1312968357" data-date="10 August 2011 - 02:25 AM"><p>
Hello,<br />
<br />
Currently I'm using birt 2.6.<br />
I want to design report using dynamic table having dynamic dataset.<br />
There are unpredictable columns and column names in my resultset.<br />
How can I set dynamic values in output column of the dataset.Is their any other way?<br />
Can anyone post any example?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
This is inposible. Your binding is set on the column binding. You would be better of creating seviral reports and just trying at random witch one runs.