Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt Report with scripted dataset, Rptdesign Preview issue
Shivani_T
Hello All,
I am using scripted dataset for my report and right now I just started with a sample report where I have generated 1-10 number and want to show that on report, I have attached the report.
When I try to see the dataset preview, I can see the data in preview (see image 1.png),
but when I use Rptdesign Preview option in eclipse I do not see anything and it keeps running infinitely (See image 2.png)
i have checked multiple blogs and Birt-exchange question but did not find any solution. can you please help with this.
i checked following posts
http://download.eclipse.org/birt/downloads/examples/scripting/scripteddatasource/scripteddatasource.html
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/10223-birt-report-with-scripted-data-set-does-not-show-in-preview-tab/page__s__95df8a2455b1841f41a8f48b4c60e344
http://www.vogella.de/articles/EclipseBIRT/article.html
http://birtworld.blogspot.com/2008/05/birt-swapping-data-set-at-runtime.html
Thanks
Shivani
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I downloaded your report and ran it in the preview and I saw the 1-10 count as expected. Are you still having this issue?