Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to Hide a Table
arunkumarb
HI,
I have One detail row, in that I have two tables. If Any one of the tables do not have data, I want to hide that table or tables. How to solve this issue?
Thanks in Advance.
Arun
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'arunkumarb'" data-cid="81388" data-time="1312978856" data-date="10 August 2011 - 05:20 AM"><p>
HI,<br />
I have One detail row, in that I have two tables. If Any one of the tables do not have data, I want to hide that table or tables. How to solve this issue?<br />
Thanks in Advance.<br />
Arun<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
You can set this in the Table Properties under the Visebilety. You can script if row count is 0 visabilety is true.