Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
callServer
System
Hi,
Is it possible get out put variables using callServer function.
I am sending input parameters using param object to perl prg.
I want to return variable from the callServer function.
Thanx in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bkret
You need to return values through userscript. Example.
IWDatacapture.getItem("itemName").setValue("value");
This would be what the perl program writes.
or
Call a function within your userscript file.
If it is needed I can attach an example.
Brandon Krett
Team Lead
Allstate Inc
Migrateduser
Thanx for your reply.
Could pls. send me example for second case
Call a function within your userscript file.
If it is needed I can attach an example.
Thanx in advance
bkret
This gets printed out within our cgi script.
<html><head>
<script language="JavaScript">
parent.getScriptFrame().SetEditorName("$firstName","$lastName");
</script></head><body></body></html>
Brandon Krett
Team Lead
Allstate Inc
test.pdf
Migrateduser
Hi,
Thanx for your reply
In my cgi i have below fn. i am calling printWorkArea();
sub printWorkArea()
{
return" <script language='Javascript'>
var api = parent.getScriptFrame();
api.warea = $array{$workarea};
</script>";
}
Now after this cgi in my javascript file i need access
api.warea variable.
In this case does SetEditorName("warea","$array{$workarea}");
helps ??
when i am using above statement it giving error???
Thanx in advance
bkret
The javascript code should be output as an html page.
Not just returned to the caller
What is below could be outputed like so
print<<EOF;
<html><head>
<script language="JavaScript">
parent.getScriptFrame().SetEditorName("$firstName","$lastName");
</script></head><body></body></html>
EOF;
Brandon Krett
Team Lead
Allstate Inc