Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Getting same report everytime
Sunil1
Hello all
I am facing some difficult problem..
I have one jsp which calls sample.rptdesing file.
when i change it to new.rptdesign file it doesnot show me the pdf of new.rptdesign but it always display me the pdf of sample.rptesign file.
so i think it is some type of catching problem or some thing else...
I am using tomcat and birt 2.6 with eclipse indigo.
Thanks,
Sunil
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Did you restart tomcat after the change to the deployed page?
Sunil1
Thanks, Williams for reply..
I restarted tomcat many times, but it doesnot effect..
Even i refer different reports from .jsp file, but still it displays the same report for any value..
mwilliams
Can you attach 2 report designs and a jsp page that I can run that you have a problem when changing the report in the jsp? Thanks!