Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to get some xml file on resource folder of BIRT Server 11?
DongHoon
Dear all.
I want to get the content of some xml file on BIRT Server. The xml file will be located on resource folder on Actuate BIRT Server 11. I need some sample code for getting file and reading the contents of file by BIRT javascript.
And how can I obtain some information whether BIRT report is running on BIRT Server or BIRT Designer?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'DongHoon'" data-cid="81475" data-time="1313070389" data-date="11 August 2011 - 06:46 AM"><p>
Dear all.<br />
<br />
I want to get the content of some xml file on BIRT Server. The xml file will be located on resource folder on Actuate BIRT Server 11. I need some sample code for getting file and reading the contents of file by BIRT javascript. <br />
<br />
And how can I obtain some information whether BIRT report is running on BIRT Server or BIRT Designer?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Are you talking about the iServer. Or serever as in an instance of Eclipse running somewhere?
DongHoon
The BIRT Server means the Actuate iServer. I want to get some contents on the encyclopedia of Actuate iServer.