Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Visibility not working properly with crosstab horizontal page break
sarika.np
In my report, I have a cross tab with column area page break given with Interval 2 for product line as shown in image pagebreak.bmp. In master page, i have a grid in header section with an image. The visibility of image is controlled based on on data set field as follows:
When HEADER_TYPE = 1, hide image
Else show image.
Now, when I generate the report in pdf, page break is happening for horizontal interval 2 as expected. But, for the next set of product lines, the image is not getting hidden. Please find the attached zip file with the sample rptdesign and output pdf.
Please help me to fix this issue.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Please log a bug for this. I see the same in 2.6.1, 2.6.2, and 3.7 when using the straight PDF output from the designer. In 3.7, if you use the web viewer and export to PDF, it doesn't happen, but it does in the earlier versions. I also tried hiding the row and column on the same condition with no success.
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/resources/bug-reporting/
sarika.np
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="81551" data-time="1313421405" data-date="15 August 2011 - 08:16 AM"><p>
Please log a bug for this. I see the same in 2.6.1, 2.6.2, and 3.7 when using the straight PDF output from the designer. In 3.7, if you use the web viewer and export to PDF, it doesn't happen, but it does in the earlier versions. I also tried hiding the row and column on the same condition with no success.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/resources/bug-reporting/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/resources/bug-reporting/</a><br
/></p></blockquote>
<br />
Raised an issue in bugzilla: <a class='bbc_url' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=354788'>https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=354788</a>
;
mwilliams
Thanks for the update!