Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
crosstab header duplication on main group change
glongi
Is it possible to duplicate a crosstab header when the main (left most) group in the datacube changes. Either in javascript or some other way.
so for example I have
ColA ColB ColC
DataA1 DataB1 DataC1
DataB2 DataC2
DataA2 DataB3 DataC3
and I want
ColA ColB ColC
DataA1 DataB1 DataC1
DataB2 DataC2
ColA ColB ColC
DataA2 DataB3 DataC3
Thanks in advance
Giles
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
cypherdj
The only way that I know to repeat the header in a crosstab would be to define a page break, but I'm assuming that you do not want the data to simply display in a new page for each left most grouping?
glongi
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'cypherdj'" data-cid="81494" data-time="1313096891" data-date="11 August 2011 - 02:08 PM"><p>
The only way that I know to repeat the header in a crosstab would be to define a page break, but I'm assuming that you do not want the data to simply display in a new page for each left most grouping?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Actually, displaying on a new page would not be an issue, I will have a look at this. Thanks
glongi
I see the pagination in PDF, please ignore previous misleading non-pagination in eclipse preview.
Thanks
Giles