Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error with perl program to Regenerate Site
pkrug
I have a perl program to regenerate the site. It works fine when I test it on the command line but when I run it in the browser I get an error "Internal Server Error". I looked in the error.log file and here is the error displayed there :
[Wed Feb 12 17:34:02 2003] [error] [client 1.1.1.1] malformed header from script. Bad header=<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF: d:/iw-home/httpd/iw-bin/iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi
It works fine in 4.5.1 but when I set up the new machine and tried to run it this is the error I get. Any ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
do you need to add
my ${cgi} = new CGI();
print ${cgi}->header();
To the top of the script?
pkrug
Thanks!
It worked fine!