Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
window or document undifined
Baku
Hello,
I am new to BIRT. I am using BIRT Report Design 2.6.
I am trying some scripts that use document.getElementById(), but 'document' (or window.document) is undefined in the preview. Is it usable only with the report deployed ?
Can someone help me with this ? Thank you in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Baku
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Baku'" data-cid="81517" data-time="1313157714" data-date="12 August 2011 - 07:01 AM"><p>
Hello, <br />
I am new to BIRT. I am using BIRT Report Design 2.6.<br />
<br />
I am trying some scripts that use document.getElementById(), but 'document' (or window.document) is undefined in the preview. Is it usable only with the report deployed ?<br />
<br />
Can someone help me with this ? Thank you in advance.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I still don't have the solution, but i have another issue in the same context : <br />
Why most of the events on the graphs only work in the preview with a real navigator, and not in the integrated one with eclipse ? I have an exemple with the 'toggle visibility'. Does someone can give me information on that?