Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Traffic Light images
woodardbarnes
I have the following code bound to a column in my report as a dynamic image. I have added the images through the add image in the embedded images panel.
The images do no render when I preview the report with the message "the resource of this report image is not reachable." What am I missing?
if (row["PROFIT"]<10.0)
{
if(row["PROFITPCT"]<25.0)
this.imageName="Red.GIF";
}
if (row["PROFIT"]<=10.0)
{
if(row["PROFITPCT"]>=25.0)
this.imageName="Yellow.GIF";
}
if(row["PROFIT"]>10.0)
{
if (row["PROFITPCT"]<=25.0)
this.imageName="Yellow.GIF";
}
if (row["PROFIT"]>10.0)
{
if(row["PROFITPCT"]>25.0)
this.imageName="Green.GIF";
}
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mhammer
There's a simple way of doing this without scripting: just place all three images to where you want to display them, and use the Visibility property with your ranges to control which ones are hidden/displayed.