Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Annotate on charts at run-time
pooh
How can I annotate the chart during run-time?
Is it possible? I am using Birt-Designer Pro
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'pooh'" data-cid="81606" data-time="1313580092" data-date="17 August 2011 - 04:21 AM"><p>
How can I annotate the chart during run-time?<br />
<br />
Is it possible? I am using Birt-Designer Pro<br /></p></blockquote>
Look at chartDavicni in DevShare.
pooh
hi, do you mean this ?
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1313-build-professional-looking-charts-with-birt-chart-da-vinci/
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'pooh'" data-cid="81615" data-time="1313587226" data-date="17 August 2011 - 06:20 AM"><p>
hi, do you mean this ? <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1313-build-professional-looking-charts-with-birt-chart-da-vinci/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1313-build-professional-looking-charts-with-birt-chart-da-vinci/</a><br
/></p></blockquote>
<br />
Exectly that
dhydrated
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mcremer'" data-cid="81709" data-time="1313753080" data-date="19 August 2011 - 04:24 AM"><p>
Exectly that
<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi,<br />
<br />
Do you know whether this Chart Da Vinci supports Flash Charts? Becoz all the examples are normal charts.
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'dhydrated'" data-cid="82280" data-time="1315188822" data-date="04 September 2011 - 07:13 PM"><p>
Hi,<br />
<br />
Do you know whether this Chart Da Vinci supports Flash Charts? Becoz all the examples are normal charts.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
It should its a call to the API not the the rendering engine.