Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
More than one interactivity to one chart component
G@URI
Hello,
I'm using birt 2.6.
I have a bar chart report which links to other report.
Now I want to show percentage (value series) as a tooltip on mouse over event.
As well as on mouse click it navigates to the linked report.
Is it possible?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
You should be able to use the Interactivity dropdown and select and set each action type. Is it not working?
G@URI
When I set second interactivity;let us assume its of mouse over event to show tooltip,it gets overwrite with the first one..
Is there any another way,to show tooltip on mouse over to bar and to navigate on mouse click to it?
Please help me..
I am waiting...
G@URI
Hey....I got that...It is not overriding...It is working..thnx..