Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Grouping (merge cells & drop)
tfield
To add a group, I clicked on the table, then group tab & created a group. Let's say I have 3 columns. The Group has it's own column and the table data is in the 2nd & 3rd columns below the grouped field.
Problem 1: To merge cells, I click on the group name in the table, hold shift and click on the 2nd column. When I do that, the 1st column de-selects. If I click on the 2nd & 3rd columns, they both stay selected. So, I can't seem to merge the cells on a grouped field.
Problem 2: When I click on the 2nd column, I see the feature "Drop" below the Element ID, but when I click on the cell that has the group name, it doesn't exist. I've tried to use the "Suppress duplicates" feature, but then I don't see the group name again if the page breaks.
Thanks,
Tina
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
Use the Outline to select the cell. I suspect you are click selecting the control in the cell and that is why you don't see the Drop feature.
tfield
Thanks thuston - that was my problem all the way around.