Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to get a different Label Name for an Item in the Chart
ATirumalas
Hi,
In a chart, the Y Axis data and the Chart area data should be as per the given values, but I want only the label name to be altered to a different value.
Please find the attached rptdesign file for more details.
The Chart should contain an overlay of Columns "Achieved", "Targets".
- The X Axis should have the numbers for corresponding "Achieved" & "Targets". I do not want the actual numbers of "Achieved" & "Targets" to be displayed on the graph. Instead I want the corresponding "PercentAchieved" value to be displayed for "Achieved" points in the chart. Is this possible?
Please also find the comparison of current report and a snapshot of data attached.
Many Thanks for the help.
-Aj
Unable to upload design file, please provide emailID, I will forward the same
"Error This upload failed"
I will try again ... to upload
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ATirumalas
Don't know why, but worked after compressing
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'ATirumalas'" data-cid="81694" data-time="1313745530" data-date="19 August 2011 - 02:18 AM"><p>
Don't know why, but worked after compressing<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Try the folwoing:<br />
<br />
In the Edit chart series. Select Format Chart then go to Value (Y) series 1 remove the checked box Show Series Labes. This will remove the numbers for this series of the measure points.<br />
<br />
Hope this helps.
ATirumalas
This is not what I want.
The number which you see for "Achieved" must be replaced by the "PercentAchieved" value instead.
The graph display should not change. It should display in the same way for the actual values Achieved/Targets. I just need to change the label value for "Achieved" with its corresponding PercentAchieved value.
mcremer
Sjees, A bit more polite english.
But what you ask is impossible. You can only show data that is in the chart it self. This is sort of natural in most Chart software (even Excel). So the only thing you could try to do is make also a set of data with the percentages in it and then make the linve invisible but the label visibale or somting in that line of toucht. If somone else has a good idea how to aprouch this I would also like to hear about it altough I dont expect its posible to be honest.
ATirumalas
Sorry ... for missing Sorry earlier !!
Thanks for ur response though ... I will post if I get any info ...!!!