Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Chart Tooltip Transparency
Paul A
Hi,
Is it possible to change the transparency for the tooltip in a chart when you hover the mouse over it?
We want a less transparent color on the tooltip to make it more readable.
Thanks
Andez
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What is your BIRT version? Are you talking about tooltips on the value series? I put a tooltip on a chart's value series and it doesn't seem to be transparent at all. Just white with black text. Let me know.
Paul A
Hi Michael,
We are using BIRT 3.7 RCP. The chart is rendered as SVG with the SVG add-in from Adobe for IE so it possibly could be that. The tooltip was slightly transparent from what we saw on Friday.
Andez
mwilliams
I saw what I thought was a little bit of shading to add some depth, but not what I considered transparent. Can you attach a screenshot?