Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Unify 2 grouped tables
csasaki
Hi
I have 2 tables that each one is grouped by something different. But now in the results they have 1 similar column, is there anyway to match to different tables?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Do both of their original dataSets have the similar column that you could join them on and then create a table from this to group on?
csasaki
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="81773" data-time="1314037707" data-date="22 August 2011 - 11:28 AM"><p>
Do both of their original dataSets have the similar column that you could join them on and then create a table from this to group on?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Yes, they have. I'm trying to do this , but it is kind of difficult. <br />
It would be easier if I could join 2 tables ( that each table have joins also).<br />
<br />
I will try to let this in one join only! wish me luck!
mwilliams
Good luck!
Let me know if you don't get it to work for you. If you can't get it to work, if you can recreate a similar situation with the sample database or with some sample data in flat files, so I can run the report, I can try to help a little more hands on.