Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
addFormHandler
System
Based on the documentation:
IWEventRegistry.addFormHandler (eventname func)
Specify an event handler for a form event, replacing any previously registered function (for this event).
Arguments:
eventname
A string representing the name of the event this handler will intercept (see table above).
func
A function that is the event handler for this event.
Returns:
Nothing.
Shouldn't this function be called setFormHandler instead of addFormHandler?
The reason this comes up is that I have an inline that adds certain fields to all templates and sets a form handler for those fields. In the template that calls the inline I want to have some script that adds to the logic in that inline's form handler. I know I could override the form handler defined in the inline by having the handler in the template call the handler in the inline, but then if I change the inline I have to change all the templates that use it. And since I don't develop all templates I couldn't be sure others would not override the validation.
Does anyone have a workaround for this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet