Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
HTML report generation
kankane
Hi,
I am new to Birt reporting tool and I have one below query.
I have created one rptdesign report and that report contains some tables and charts in it. I am able to generate html report from that. But it's created separate images for chart which are linked in that html report.
I want to know how I am able to embedded these charts in html file so that new images will not created while generating html file. I am looking for same way the pdf reports works because it's embedded everything in pdf report.
I am generating these report using Report engine java classes.
Can some one answer above query.
Thanks,
Sachin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What do you mean by embedded in the HTML page? As far as I know, inserting an image into HTML always requires a link to an image that is hosted on your web server. Maybe I'm wrong. Can you explain more?
kankane
Hi,
I want to send that generated html report as a attachment in mail and also user able to download that html report from UI. But I don't want that report will access the server for images or point to some folder for accessing that image.
Images embedded in the HTML page means that the raw message of that generated chart image is inside the html page only and the link just point to that raw message. In Birt currently I saw the examples and method by which we are creating or using one folder by using "setImageDirectory" method for image storage and we are pointing that storage for accessing that images. I am looking for option in which instead of that image will created in separate folder, the raw message of that image will be part of that html report and we just point to that image through some tag.
The way inline images work.
Thanks,
Sachin
kankane
Could some one please answer this query.
Thanks,
Sachin
kankane
Hi,
Could some one please reply on above mention question. This is really very urgent.
Thanks,
Sachin