I'm trying to wrap the Actuate JSAPI objects with <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/DevGuide.html'>GWT</a> (specifically using <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideCodingBasicsJSNI.html'>JSNI</a>). <br />
<br />
<br />
However, I think I'm running into "<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same_origin_policy'>Same origin policy</a>" issues because the JavaScript generated by GWT is served from my application server and the Actuate JavaScript is served from a different server (where iConsole is deployed). <br />
<br />
Has anyone else had similar problems trying to use a JavaScript library to interact with the JSAPI? For example, do you have blah.js files on your application server server that dynamically render HTML content? And do you make calls to the JSAPI? Maybe you use DOJO or jQuery to build your application. <br />
<br />
If so, how? <br />
<br />
In IE6 I get an 5007 "Object expected" error. In FF3.6, I get "actuate.Viewer is not a constructor".<br />
<br />
Please help!!