Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
DataSet error in Library
jkk
Hi,
I am newbie to BIRT and have quite strange problem.
I created a report with two data sets (based on sql queries) and one JointDataSet merging previous two. Everything is working fine.
Then, I exported all the datasets to new library, for all of them I can preview results(and they are OK), but when I am leaving JointDataSet I got the following error message(attached, error1)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you recreate this issue with the sample database so I can test the library and report?
jkk
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="81922" data-time="1314289921" data-date="25 August 2011 - 09:32 AM"><p>
Can you recreate this issue with the sample database so I can test the library and report?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi,<br />
<br />
Thanks for your reply.<br />
<br />
I did replicate first error - you can see it in attached library when you will preview JointDataSet.<br />
<br />
To replicate second error:<br />
1.Open Replicate2.rptdesign and Replicate.rtplibrary<br />
2.Preview Results in JointDataSet (error occurs)<br />
3. Save Library.<br />
4. Go to Replicate2.rptdesign and accept changes from library.<br />
5. Preview results in JointDataSet<br />
<br />
Files are as follow:<br />
Replicate.rptdesign - main report without any library attached, everything working fine.<br />
Replicate.rptlibrary - library with exported data sets from Replicate.rptdesign - JointDataSet with error1<br />
Replicate2.rptdesign - report using datasets from library Replicate. Error.<br />
<br />
Many thanks,<br />
Jakub
jkk
Any ideas anybody? Michael?