Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Where can I get Actuate Flash Chart Classes/Scripting documents?
dhydrated
I'm new in using Flash Chart scripting. When I select certain event functions, I can see there are an objects called FlashChart, FlashChartScriptContext, FlashChartDataPointHints and etc. Is there any documentation on how I can use this objects or any API site for these classes?
Appreciate for any feedback.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Here's a link to the documentation. Not sure if it'll tell you all you need, but there are documents about using the Actuate BIRT designer here:
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/downloads/documentation/#currentdocs
dhydrated
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="81992" data-time="1314400595" data-date="26 August 2011 - 04:16 PM"><p>
Here's a link to the documentation. Not sure if it'll tell you all you need, but there are documents about using the Actuate BIRT designer here:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/downloads/documentation/#currentdocs'>http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/downloads/documentation/#currentdocs</a><br
/></p></blockquote>
<br />
Thank you for your reply. But what I really need is to know on how I can do advance charting scripting such as dynamically creating a marker with certain format in flash line chart. I'm thinking I could achieve this through Javascript Event function in Birt Designer.<br />
<br />
Maybe you could show me how to achieve this? Really appreciate for your help.
mwilliams
Which flash chart are you using? Also, what is your Actuate BIRT version? I'll take a look.
dhydrated
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="82112" data-time="1314728866" data-date="30 August 2011 - 11:27 AM"><p>
Which flash chart are you using? Also, what is your Actuate BIRT version? I'll take a look.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Im using Flash Line chart with Actuate 11 SP2.<br />
<br />
I want to build a line chart something like below attached mockup. I want to place a special marker on certain datapoint on a line chart.<br />
<br />