Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenAPI from <cgi-callout>?
tbreihol
Hi, all.
We are looking to implement the browser-based templating client, and I was wondering if the following is feasible (or if it even makes sense).
All of our developers know Java and very few know Perl. I would like to be able to leverage our Java knowledge for the
we will be developing. Could I have a single Perl CGI that was essentially a stub that calls through to a web service (written in Java, of course) to perform the actual function?
Thanks!
Todd Breiholz
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
james1
If your developers are more comfortable with Java/OpenAPI, then perhaps you could direct your CGI callout URL to a JSP?
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering