Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to sum column within a group, and display in group footer?
xray316
Hello,
I have a table group. I group on account number, and then display detail records within the group. At the bottom of the group, I want to display the sum of the total outstanding charges for the account group. I keep getting the sum of all account outstanding charges.... help
Thank you!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
xray316
ok, I found how to use the Aggregaton in the group footer, and can sum a column in the group, BUT I need to also subtract the summed column from another column... for instance col1-sum(col2) ???
xray316
never mind I figured it out... I created an aggregate, and then pulled it into the expression
mwilliams
Glad you found the solution. Let us know whenever you have questions!
Hiremath
Hi ,
i have three diffrent data set .for one data set has having amount,date,count(*) columns and i have used these three columns are same to the three section.now i need each data set total of the amount and i need the grant total of three data set for the amount column. please suggest
Thanks,
Vishwa
mwilliams
Let me make sure I'm understanding before I give a suggestion. You have a single row returned in 3 different dataSets that have columns that give you an amount, a date, and a count? You now want to grab the amount from all 3 of these dataSets and sum them and display them in your report?