Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Page break and numbering questions...
xray316
Hello,
I have created a report. When I preview it in eclipse, I see one big page. How do I set the lines per page? How do set the page number formatting?
thank you!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
xray316
I seem to see that you need to set the interval, but when I do that and try to run the report, I get "Setting a numeric interval on a column with type String is not supported" ???
mwilliams
The preview in the designer will always show a single page. To show the multiple page output, you'll need to run it in the web viewer or PDF or something. To set a specific value for lines per page on a table, you need to select the table, go to the property editor's page break section, and change the page break interval value to the value you'd like.