Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to set legend property
gunasekar
Hi All,
I am using multiple y series and optional y series in a report. While using that the legend values are repeating for each y series. But i want to display that for single time.I have attached the image what i am getting.
Please guide me to do this. Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gunasekar
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'gunasekar'" data-cid="81970" data-time="1314370871" data-date="26 August 2011 - 08:01 AM"><p>
Hi All,<br />
<br />
I am using multiple y series and optional y series in a report. While using that the legend values are repeating for each y series. But i want to display that for single time.I have attached the image what i am getting.<br />
Please guide me to do this. Thanks in advance.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
I need to hide the series 1 and series 2 in legend. Any guidance pls..
mwilliams
What about hiding Series 2 and Series 3? Is that good enough? It would probably be easier.