Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Bar width too narrow
Bernd
Hello,
in the bar charts shown below the width of the bars differ although the width of the chart area and the number of bars is equal!? The difference seems to be the value range of the y-axis. Is it possible to get the same width for both charts?
Wide bars:
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcremer
Checkout the <a class='bbc_url' href='
https://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1313-build-professional-looking-charts-with-birt-chart-da-vinci/'>chart
da vinci</a>. In Dev Share it lets you do a lot with the look and feel of most of the charts.
Bernd
Thx for the reply. I checked out Chart da Vinci and its a great tool, but I decided until yet not to use it, because it cuts in very deep and I try to get around with standard configuration features. But sometime maybe I will change mind.
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Bernd'" data-cid="82057" data-time="1314689577" data-date="30 August 2011 - 12:32 AM"><p>
Thx for the reply. I checked out Chart da Vinci and its a great tool, but I decided until yet not to use it, because it cuts in very deep and I try to get around with standard configuration features. But sometime maybe I will change mind.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
It does not realy cut deep. If you look at the Java Script library it just calls functions you normaly can do just based on a array. If you analyse this java script you could do what you want just in the oncreate event.