Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
GC Overhead Limit for BIRT Report
sbrar
Hi,
I am attempting to run a BIRT (v3.4.2) report, building from an information object, on the iServer (v10 sp1 f4) and am getting a GC Overhead Limit error after a couple of minutes after running the report.
Does anyone know a way to get the report in working order with making large changes to my report itself?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'sbrar'" data-cid="82063" data-time="1314692757" data-date="30 August 2011 - 01:25 AM"><p>
Hi,<br />
<br />
I am attempting to run a BIRT (v3.4.2) report, building from an information object, on the iServer (v10 sp1 f4) and am getting a GC Overhead Limit error after a couple of minutes after running the report.<br />
<br />
Does anyone know a way to get the report in working order with making large changes to my report itself?<br />
<br />
Thanks<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I sugest checking the other forums
.<br />
<br />
I had simular problems with the 11 version. They gave me a fix maybe it will work for you as well.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
https://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/21933-actuate-iserver-express-permgen-errors/'>https://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/21933-actuate-iserver-express-permgen-errors/</a>
;