Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Report Hyperlink - IF Statement
aglass
Hi,
I have a BIRT(v3.4.2) report that I run on the iServer (v10 sp1 f4) for use through a mashboard. I need them on 2 separate tabs i.e. 2 different mash canvas?.
Is there a way where within the hyperlink in a BIRT report I can use an if statement to say something along the lines of ?if we are on tab 1 fire the report out to ?tab1? portlet, if we are on tab 2 fire the report out to ?tab2? portlet.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What does it currently do? Does it not fire within the same window?
aglass
The report is behaving correct on one tab (with all the links working), but I cannot get the link to appear on the 2nd tab. When the location is selected for a drop down list the report should appear for that particular location. Instead, the portlet stayed white with the error message ?cannot find specified folder?.
I have copied the report on the iServer and it works correctly this way.
The link in question of the working tab is: "javascript:parent.MashboardCallbacks.fireEvent('MBRTable','url','/iportal/iv?__report=/MashboardContent/EPM_DEV/"+BirtStr.right(row["Period_Name"],2)+"/MBRTable_CMP10.rptdocument&__format=reportlet&__bookmark=LCM"+row["Location_ID"]+".F5 Operating Free Cash Flow');"
And the clone link is: "javascript:parent.MashboardCallbacks.fireEvent('MRB_Table','url','/iportal/iv?__report=/MashboardContent/EPM_DEV/"+BirtStr.right(row["Period_Name"],2)+"/MRBTable_CMP2.rptdocument&__format=reportlet&__bookmark=LCM"+row["Location_ID"]+".F5 Operating Free Cash Flow');"
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Tony