Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
PPT default setting to Landscape
abhijitKol
Hi,
I am generating my report in Birt report viewer. I want to export report(PPT) in landscape format. how to do that.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'abhijitKol'" data-cid="82132" data-time="1314778299" data-date="31 August 2011 - 01:11 AM"><p>
Hi,<br />
I am generating my report in Birt report viewer. I want to export report(PPT) in landscape format. how to do that.<br />
Thanks in advance for any help.<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
You can set the layout on the Masterpage if thats what you mean. But I toucht a PPT was default landscape. However fo a strange reason I cant open a generated ppt with my office 2010 atm. Hope this helps.
abhijitKol
How to set the layout in the masterpage?<br />
Thanks<br />
Abhijit<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mcremer'" data-cid="82137" data-time="1314780332" data-date="31 August 2011 - 01:45 AM"><p>
You can set the layout on the Masterpage if thats what you mean. But I toucht a PPT was default landscape. However fo a strange reason I cant open a generated ppt with my office 2010 atm. Hope this helps.<br /></p></blockquote>
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'abhijitKol'" data-cid="82190" data-time="1314858011" data-date="31 August 2011 - 11:20 PM"><p>
How to set the layout in the masterpage?<br />
Thanks<br />
Abhijit<br /></p></blockquote>
Go to the master page select your master page in the property pane you see Type change it to Size and Oritation to your liking.