Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Move the 'Y' axis at the 0
Baku
Hello all,
I have a line chart with on the X axis values like '-10 ; -5 ; 0 ; 2 ; 5 ;10 ', I want my Y axis to be at the 0, not at the left (by default).
How can I do that ?
Thx
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You could hide the y-axis and put a marker line at 0.
Baku
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="82220" data-time="1314893709" data-date="01 September 2011 - 09:15 AM"><p>
You could hide the y-axis and put a marker line at 0.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I thought about that too.. if there is no possibility to move the y-axis I will put a marker line.<br />
In Marker Properties, I put 0 , but the marker stay at the left of my chart, why ?
Baku
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Baku'" data-cid="82223" data-time="1314896275" data-date="01 September 2011 - 09:57 AM"><p>
In Marker Properties, I put 0 , but the marker stay at the left of my chart, why ?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I found why, It's because the 'Is category Axis' check box was selected (in X-axis)