Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Color Change in table row
CaTcHmE
<span style='font-family: Arial'><br />
Hi to All,<br />
<br />
Please help me to resolve the problem,<br />
I have a table in a report where i need to set alternate color for the table row. I have done it, but in the JOBTITLE column if the value is consecutively repeating means i need to set color as next alternate color. i.e gray. For example the row constains emp no 1286,1323,1370 should be in gray color.<br />
Same as in the second highlighted rectangle box should be in silver color.<br />
<br />
I have also enclosed the image and rptdesign.<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Kindly help me to fix the problem.<br />
<br />
<br />
Thanks in Advance.<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
</span>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
I don't see the screenshot or report.<br />
I assume you're currently doing rownum % 2 as your highlight rule.<br />
<br />
If you need to compare to a previous row, you'll need two global variables. One for tracking color changes and one to track the previous row's value.<br />
Then you can do something like this:<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>if ( previousRowVar != currentRow - 1 ){countVar++;}
countVar % 2;</pre>