Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Use anchor link (HTML) in reports
PommePote
Hello !<br />
I have a last question to finish my report.<br />
I try to google it but I can't find anythink about HTML link in report.<br />
<br />
My report will be generate as a single HTML page, and I would like to create a menu with anchor link in the top of it. When we click on the link, the report focus on the designated element.<br />
<br />
I try to do it as in pure HTML :<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
<A href="#myElement">Go to the Pie Chart</a>
</pre>
<br />
But that doesn't work (maybe because of the Eclipse BIRT Report Viewer ?)<br />
<br />
So if you have some clue, I'd be please.<br />
<br />
Thanks you all,<br />
Good day, <br />
Regards,<br />
<br />
PommePote.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Add bookmarks to the elements you want to link to. Then, you can add labels or text boxes at the top of your report and use the hyperlink feature to link to an internal bookmark.
Hope this helps.