Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT 3.7.0 and Glassfish 3.1.1
leehu
Hi, I'm having a problem getting BIRT 3.7.0 running under Glassfish 3.1.1.
I am copying the BIRT runtime jars into lib/ext on the domain on GF, but the app server will not start up if the org.eclipse.osgi_3.7.0.v20110613.jar is present. This is obviously needed by BIRT to do it's work.
I've tried placing the runtime libraries in the location passed in to setEngineHome on the engine but this seems to have no effect re this.
Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, did you find a solution? Thanks, L
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
I deployed the 3.7 runtime to GF 3.1.1 using the GF management console and the birt.war from the runtime and it worked fine.
Jason
leehu
Thanks for the reply.
I've tried that and I still get the "CannotStartupOSGIPlatform" error
JasonW
When I used the console manager I just deployed the birt.war. I did not do this step:
I am copying the BIRT runtime jars into lib/ext
Jason