Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Manage users/roles and users/groups
cdoniat
Hi all,
I've got a set of reports. Among them, I would like to manager several set of users groups/roles to allow/deny the access to the reports.
By chance, if anyone did that before, let me know.
Thanks in advance,
Christophe
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcremer
Depends in what environment you wanna do it.
IF its iServer related I sugest going to this forum next time:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/forum/11-deploying-birt-reports-in-deployment-kit-or-birt-iserver/
In the iServer you can make manage users and make groups and give them access rights.
Other methods just using the viewer?
Well then you should be smarter and script somting if parameter["User"] = username and password = pass then run other wise fail.
There many ways to do this. But it all depns on how you aprouch it and how you wanna run it.
cdoniat
I'm using BIRT 2.6.2 actually, not iServer.