Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
cross tab
birtprofi
Hi guys,
I need your help. I made a crosstab and it look like this. (crosstab.png)
What I will do now, is to adding a column at the right end of the crosstab for every row (in my case after Day of Month 31).
But this row is not like a grand total or sub total field. It is only a text information field.
What I look like is to build my report like this:
Dimensions (Groups) / Summarizes (Measures) / information field (see crosstab1.png)
The information field refers to the Dimensions-Group and to the last day of my query.
best regards
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You might be able to use a subtotal for the month dimension and just delete the subtotal field and replace it with a dynamic text element that shows what you're wanting.
birtprofi
thanks a lot. this work perfect.
best regards
rafael