Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Crosstabs not show queryText
nikunj123
Hi,
I am using crosstabs report, now i want to show querytext in this report. I am using this.queryText but it will display undefined.
my script like
this.queryText = this.queryText+" "+param['orderclause'];
this script show parameter value but it will display undefined in this.queryText
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
this.queryText is only valid inside the DataSet scripts. Where are you trying to do it?
nikunj123
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'thuston'" data-cid="82386" data-time="1315401757" data-date="07 September 2011 - 06:22 AM"><p>
this.queryText is only valid inside the DataSet scripts. Where are you trying to do it?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I want to do, assign dynamic condition in queryText, when i try to use "this.queryText" at that time it will display undifined. i don't know why but it work fine in table,but when i try to use crosstab at that i am facing this problem. Do you know solution of this, or can you suggest me, how can i pass Dynamic parameters in crosstab?<br />
<br />
Thanks for your replay.
thuston
The DataSet that populates the Cube would still have to run.
I just tested it and changing this.queryText in the DataSet BeforeOpen works even if the DataSet is only used for a crosstab Cube.