Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Label of the last chart point on the x-axis
angelaS
Hello everyone,
I used the Birt Chart Engine Interface to create a chart.
This chart always displays the x-axis label of the last point. Is it possible to prevent this behaviour?
The problem is when i have a time range from 2002 till 2011 and i set the interval to 2 years so that only 2002, 2004,2006,2008 and 2010 are shown - it still shows 2011.
I already looked at the api thouroughly and tried out a lot of stuff but could find anything.
Maybe someone can help?
Regards,
Angela
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
angelaS
No need for a reply anymore, I figured out a way how this can be done:
In the method in which one creates a chart object one needs to set its Script. In this Script implement function beforeDrawAxisLabel( axis, label, icsc ).
axis = given axis
label = given label
This way one can manipulate the labels of the xAxis.
Hope this helps anyone who might need this.