Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Bug with moving legends in a Gantt Chart ??
Baku
Hello,
I have a gant chart with some legends I need to move in the beforeDrawLegendItem() method;
For that I use bounds.set(x,y,w,h);
The problem is for the 'x' movement : it moves right the 'plot' of the legend, but not the label !
All is fine for the 'y' movement ...
Is this a bug ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Baku
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Baku'" data-cid="82405" data-time="1315429601" data-date="07 September 2011 - 02:06 PM"><p>
Hello,<br />
<br />
I have a gant chart with some legends I need to move in the beforeDrawLegendItem() method;<br />
<br />
For that I use bounds.set(x,y,w,h);<br />
<br />
The problem is for the 'x' movement : it moves right the 'plot' of the legend, but not the label !<br />
All is fine for the 'y' movement ...<br />
<br />
Is this a bug ?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Ok, it is not a bug. According to birtworld.blogspot.com, "The bounds object is for legend item graphic and not the text."<br />
I still don't know how to move horizontally the label of the legend...
mwilliams
Can you show in a sample report exactly what you're doing? Maybe by visually seeing the issue you're talking about, I'll be able to help!
Baku