Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Configure web project with BIRT reports
udeRox
Hi,
I'm working on Birt reports these days,I have a problem with configuring my Project with birt reporting,I have successfully configured the BIRT with eclipse and created a report.Now I want to run the report with my project.
Its like this I want to generate that report when user click the button.
I'm using BIRT 3.7 version
Could any one explain me how to configure the my java web project with this ,I have search online tutorials I couldn't find any resources regarding this,Can any one help me to over come this ?
Thank you!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Susana
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'udeRox'" data-cid="82414" data-time="1315441954" data-date="07 September 2011 - 05:32 PM"><p>
Its like this I want to generate that report when user click the button.<br />
<br />
I'm using BIRT 3.7 version<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Your application needs to use birt's runtime engine.