Hello All,<br />
<br />
Sorry for asking the same question again. I am using BIRT 3.7 and got stuck with passing multiple values to an SQL IN clause (Eg. Select * from abc where xyz in ?). <br />
<br />
I did find a link in this forum <br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/20721-in-clause-and-birt-functions-lib/page__pid__69414__st__0&#entry69414__s__353d3cf102cd48d99326bfdd230fb59a'>In Clause Birt Forum</a><br />
<br />
I did try to resolve the problem using this solution (also found in BIRT forum posted in 2008)<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://fahadzia.wordpress.com/2008/08/30/using-inlike-clause-in-birt/'>In Clause Solution</a><br />
<br />
I just wanted to know if this has been addressed in BIRT 3.7 as it is a very common requirement and people are struggling with this (as far as I have searched for the solution).<br />
<br />
Kindly do let me know of a clean way of doing it in BIRT 3.7.<br />
<br />
Waiting for a favorable reply.<br />
<br />
Kind Regards.<br />
Max Reeds.