Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Multiple datasets for a single chart
Jacky88
Hi,
Is it possible to fetch data from multiple datasets for a single chart?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Jacky88
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
chris_w
That's a good question where I'm interested too.
Currently the report designer allows only one dataset per chart.
Is that a feature request?
Jacky88
No, I am asking whether such a feature exist? Are u aware if such a feature exist?
If there is then it would be very helpful because I coming across many scenarios where in I have to pull data from multiple datasets for a single chart?
Regards,
Jacky88
chris_w
I had the same problem. You can use joined data sets or a customized SQL query within one dataset which delievers all needed data at once.
Jacky88
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'chris_w'" data-cid="82694" data-time="1315981565" data-date="13 September 2011 - 11:26 PM"><p>
I had the same problem. You can use joined data sets or a customized SQL query within one dataset which delievers all needed data at once.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
thanx....chris_w