Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
unable to generate output as csv
Iira
Hi All,
As there is no option to run report as csv. I followed the steps given in link for csv emmiter plugin(execute csv report.java).
Still csv is generating with blank output. I have no headers in my report only detail line.
Please help.
Is there any simpler way to generate csv file output
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What is your BIRT version? I was able to get the CSV emitter plugin example working recently in 2.6.2.
Iira
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="82676" data-time="1315947630" data-date="13 September 2011 - 02:00 PM"><p>
What is your BIRT version? I was able to get the CSV emitter plugin example working recently in 2.6.2.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
It is 2.3.2
mwilliams
I'll try setting it up in 2.3.2 as well. You could always write script within your report to write your data out in CSV format. I'll let you know if I have issues with setting this up in 2.3.2.