Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Manually fill color for Slices in the Pie chart
srinivast
Hi,
I have designed a Pie chart. and my pie chart always will have 3 slices they are
1.Black 2.Blue and 3.Green
Currently the pie chart filling these colors dynamicaly ( random colors) for the slices.
But, I would like to give manually colors assigned for each slice.
Ex:- Area of Blue fill with blue color and area of Blue fill with blue color and so on.
Could you please guide me how I can I do this?. Any example will be more helpful.
Best,
Srinivas
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Srinivas,
You can change the palette to have your 3 colors as the first 3 colors in the palette. You can also use script to set the slice colors if the first option doesn't work out for you exactly how you want.